Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

How to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection - Lactacyd vs Candazole V Feminine Wash

Even before I conceive, I was having vaginal yeast infection which I suspect was caused by the dosage of antibody given by the gynae or sexual intercourse because I never had this problem before or you can just blame on hormonal changes.

How do you know it's yeast infection and not something worse? Well your vagina area is itchy and gives out a yellow but odourless discharge. Looks kind of like cheese.. Other website describe it as cottage cheese.. well it just look and feel like cheese to me.

Anyhow, before I was pregnant, I tried Lactacyd pH3.5 Feminine Wash

Verdict:- don't bother buying it. It doesnt work at all!!

DO NOT BUY THIS!!

The thing which work for me was:-

1) stop using panty liner

2) bring a change of panty (100% cotton pls) to work and change it when it's soiled

3) CANDAZOLE V feminine wash by Hoe Pharma. Click hoepharma.com.my/products
Now this is a feminine wash which works!!

BUY THIS


But too bad, it was not recommended by my gynae once I got pregnant.

My email to Hoe Pharma on the safety of the wash for pregnant women goes unanswered since 28 November 2013.

So basically I just stick to method 1 and 2 and used the prescribed YSP anti-fungal cream by my gynae but since that ran out, I changed to Decozol cream by Hoe Pharma.



Click hoepharma.com.my/products for Decozol cream.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Linda Allens reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaginal yeast infections, also known as candidiasis, are a common female condition. A healthy vagina has bacteria and some yeast cells. But when the balance of bacteria and yeast changes, the yeast cells can multiply. This causes intense itching, swelling, and irritation. You can treat vaginal yeast infections with natural remedies. Visit http://www.vagitotcream.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HERPES is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cure through drugs or injections by an American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it,  I have red about DR JAMES the great herbalist doctor who cured me from herpes  with his powerful herbal medicine.  I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs!After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 4 days i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!it's really like a dream but I am so happy!   for the people suffering from herpes and other diseases like  Rectum  effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease,  Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT 
     should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which  I took for 2 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after taking his herbal medication  I paid homage to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year.  you can reach him through  VIA E-mail   drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348152855846 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Diagnosed with Herpes, I have be dealing with Herpes for the past 4 years. On till I got review online about natural cure people testifies how DR. Ehimare cure them with his herbal treatment. And I order the treatment, after taking it for 21 days I totally got cured with DR. Ehimare treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it you can contact his email address via; drehimare3@gmail. com or you can also call or whatsapp +1 (267) 691-1087Dr. Ehimare also cure the following virus and many more... 1} Cancer 2} Diabetes 3} Hepatitis 4} fibroid 5} herpes 6} Lupus

    ReplyDelete