Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pre-Seed Fertility Friendly Lubricant - if you are trying to conceive

After trying to conceive to no avail for about 3 - 4 months, I realised that something must have been off somewhere because:-
1) I know exactly how to calculate my ovulation period since I have a very regular cycle of 28 days and
2) I know that it is God's intention for all woman to be fruitful and multiply,

I suspect it's because of my dryness during intercourse so I googled on lubricants and the Durex lubricant which I have can potentially kills the sperm.. Oops!!

NOT GOOD for sperm


So after searching, I found PRE-SEED which claims to be safe for use during intercourse as it acts like kind of a safe conduit for the sperm to swim in and reach the egg.. interesting!

GOOD for sperm
But is it available for sale in Malaysia?

Since my sister will be going to USA in September 2013, I asked them to buy for me but apparently this brand is not available on the shelves in USA... and them being virgins are too shy to inquire for me.. Darn it!!

So after their trip and more googling and I found the local distributor in Malaysia and they supply to none other than my favorite pharmacy, AA Pharmacy!!

You do have to call in advance to check because they sometimes have it in limited stock, which explains why you might not see it on AA Pharmacy's shelves (yes, it's on the shelf and you do not need to ask at the counter).

It retails for RM92.90 and I am very pleased to say that I used it once in October 2013 and was confirmed pregnant by November 2013 =D

You are supposed to use it with the enclosed applicator but for me, my hubby basically used his finger and and applied around my vagina. Works the same.




So if you have been unsuccessfully trying to conceive for some time now, you can consider investing in this lubricant, cos even though it's on a pricier side, you don't need a lot and it can double as a normal lubricant in the future (unless you want to avoid pregnancy) =D

(below are more photos of the insert and box)









8 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment!! Much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is so useful! Can I know where is AA Pharmacy? Thank you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.. I tried to google and cannot find any official website for AA Pharmacy.

    So maybe you can call them (03-2094 9133 Bangsar outlet or 03-9057 7718 Sri Petaling outlet) and see where else you can find them.

    Hope you can find one near you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing. Will try to get this lube as I also have a regular cycle but vaginal dryness and unable to get pregnant..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi terribly sorry for the delay. Normally gmail will inform me whenever there's a new comment but somehow it had stop functioning, maybe cos I have not been blogging for more than a year.

      BTW thanks for your feedback! Really appreciates all comments. Hope the lubricant works for you!

      Delete
  5. i thought we never have this in Malaysia! thanks to u! without this info i will never know about this AA pharmacy selling this thing. i am so exited and really2 wanna give it a try. because i think i'm having the dry problem too. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi terribly sorry for the delay. Normally gmail will inform me whenever there's a new comment but somehow it had stop functioning, maybe cos I have not been blogging for more than a year.

      BTW thanks for your feedback! Really appreciates all comments. Hope the lubricant works for you!

      Delete