Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Merino Lanolin Cream for dry eczema skin and pregnancy rashes


Fantastic cream from New Zealand!

Being pregnant seems to open up a floodgate of physical disorders in the body such as sudden surge in vaginal discharge, rashes and even pimples. Blame it on hormonal changes :(

Rashes on the foot
So to counter some of these problems, I found it rather useful to:-

1) change my shampoo and conditioner to Ma Cherie's Airy Feel range cos it keeps my scalp less oily and thus less pimples on the head.



2) apply Lanolin Cream on my tummy, breast and back to prevent itchiness - after all my skin being stretched all day.

I find this cream particularly effective because even though when compared with Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, this lanolin cream leave a more STICKY feeling, it washes off with just plain water and keeps my skin moisturized until my next shower. How cool is that?

It also helps to counter the skin rashes to a certain extent because it does not completely rid me of the rashes but at least keep the itchiness at bay.

So this is a better long term solution for me rather than relying on hydrocortisone cream during my pregnancy.

For more product info on Merino Lanolin Creme, see packaging and product information below:-















3 comments:

  1. We can get this lanolin at Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try and contact this number I found on the internet 012-231 0784.

      Hopefully she still sells the cream.

      Delete
  2. The Singpore wholesale can arrange delivery to Johor Bahru, Melaka ... http://singaporemerino.blogspot.sg/?m=1

    ReplyDelete