Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Buffet Lunch @ Contango, Hotel Majestic, Kuala Lumpur

Love Love Love this place!!

Buffet Lunch @ *RM68++ ~ RM78.90
Buffet Dinner @ *RM88++ ~ RM102.10 from 6:30pm to 10:30pm

Majestic has since February 2014 revised their buffet lunch and dinner price to RM78++ and RM98++ respectively. (meaning dinner @ ~ RM113.68).

Difference between their lunch and dinner spread - addition of oysters served during dinner.

From the ambience to the food, this place is fantastic. So reservation is a MUST especially for dinner!

Parking at their basement parking is at a flat rate of RM10 per entry but make sure to get the token from the reception.

There are plenty of drinks available (free flow) but at an addition of RM30++ you may enjoy free flow of quality wine and beer.

Here's a list of the drinks available:-


Must try is their ICE CHOCOLATE.. Yum yummmmm...!!

Here are some photos of the food:-









Here are photos of the desserts:-






2 comments:

  1. Hi JL,

    I am interested to take my boyfriend for a lunch buffet for his birthday :) My options are Vascos at Hilton KL and Contango at Majestic Hotel. I notice that you have been to both these places. I myself have been to Contango for lunch and was impressed with the spread there. However, I am intrigued with Vascos. My boyfriend is a meat lover, he much prefers beef and lamb especially over fish and chicken.
    Would you be able to help me choose a place? The price is not a concern, more of the selection and the ambiance. Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment is from my husband. He's also a meat lover and he prefers the selection at Contango more than Vasco.

      He said the only thing nice at Vasco is their beef.

      Contango wins hands down in terms of selection and ambience. Contango selection of dessert and drinks are superb.

      For me the thing that stood out with Vasco is their fried ice cream but if you were to let me choose again, I would still prefer Contango.

      But for your case, since you have tried Contango, you can give Vasco a try cos their beef is better than Contango.

      Then you can judge for yourself which is your preferred choice.

      Delete