Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Avengers


AVENGERS... those who havent watch the movie are queueing up to get good seats but having watched it yesterday.. I was a bit disappointed.

Reason:- my favorite movie review site Rotten Tomatoes by Flixster have been very accurate in their ratings so far considering there are 2 one from the critics and another from the audience, I guess the 93-96% ratings given to this movie gave me a very high expectation.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/marvels_the_avengers/

The banter from Iron Man character was really good as well as some funny dialogues but in the end it was how easily the enemies were disposed off that was a little let down.. nothing clever or fancy...

Watch the movie for yourself to know what I'm trying to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment