Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Majolica Marjorca Lash Jelly Drop

Bought this product from Guardian, Malaysia on 4 February 2013. Majolica Majorca Lash Jelly Drop for about RM42.



Used it religiously everyday (day and night after washing my face) for more than 2 months, 69 days to be exact.

Can you see any improvement?

left eye

right eye


Not much difference right? Well personally I feel that there is slight improvement but a bit short of my expectation.

Reason is my lower eyelid lashes are still "barren".. so sad but the saleslady who recommended this product said that prior to using this, she had the same "barren" condition but she's having FULL lower eyelid lashes.

Well, guess I have to persist or perhaps my method of applying the gel is wrong??

VERDICT is I will keep using it and keep my fingers crossed that it somehow trigger the lashes to grow thicker someday ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment