Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Akemi Uchi bedsheets

Bought a King Quilt Cover set from Akemi Uchi, Sunway Pyramid on 24 May 2013 for RM269.



The bolster cover came out of the washing machine with TEAR.

The pillow case after wash, used for 2 night and there was a tear.



Notice it is because of insufficient border in sewing. Is the fabric so expensive that Akemi Uchi have to conserve it till there's not enough border given??



When I request for change, the Verdict is I have to wait 1 month since I have washed it, therefore they need to send to factory for inspection.



If I didnt wash, then I can get instant replacement. I am like???? Why the inconvenience because it is not easy to go Sunway, get a parking and etc.

Besides is Akemi stupid enough to sell products with tear that can be seen without washing it first??

Come on, practice some good customer service please Akemi Uchi! How can anyone buy your products in the future if this is how you treat your customers??

3 comments:

  1. Akemi uchi used to be my favorite brand.. reading your review I have to be very careful next time... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully my above case is a one off case..

    Anyway for your info, the bedsheet have since turned colour from grey to brown when in contact with my husband's sweat..

    On my side, the colour is still grey though.. so I guess in this case I can't complain about the fabric quality cos my hubby's sweat is that POWERFUL! LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Best Eye Supplement

    ReplyDelete