Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bigen Powder Hair Dye - when you want a uniformed natural hair colour

If you colour your hair on a regular basis, you will face this problem of having layers of different hair colour.

I really detest the 3 - 4 months before my next hair colour because after any colour treatment, my hair tends to change colour to a horrid copper colour.

This disparity is even more obvious when I am under the sun.

I shudder whenever I see my hair looking like this :O
Photo taken in March 2013

To avoid this, I have to colour my hair regularly every 3 - 4 months. I love having maroon or dark purple red hair colour but I am not always financially capable of doing so, neither do I have the time.

Plus all these nice bright colours DO NOT last at all!! You'll enjoy it for like a month and then it turn to this horrid copper colour!

So I made a resolution to rid myself of such practice by not colouring my hair anymore.

But this means that I have cut as much of the existing copper hair and wait for my hair grow out and cut again, which my stylist say will take about a year.. Gosh!! One whole year of looking like the above!!! :O

So my next solution... TADAA!! I need to colour the copper hair and make it dark brown like my original hair!!

I used BIGEN powder hair dye - brown black colour.

For a link to Bigen's website and how to use the product click bigenpowder

It works wonder for me but my concern was whether my hair like salon hair colour, will change colour to copper again??

I'm glad to report that after using Bigen in May 2013, it is now August 2013 and my hair colour is still brown and not hideous copper =D

Photo taken on 14 August 2013

WARNING
But I did hear some warning on the safety of Bigen "natural"products but since I only used it for the tail end of my hair and no where near my scalp, it did not pose any health risks to me.

But here is what I found on the internet on Bigen being a real allergic threat but not sure which Bigen product she was referring to. Click bigen-hair-color-dye-that-actually-can-kill-you

So if you intend to use it on the whole head, then do so with caution as I did notice that it did stained my pillow and towels for like a week.

1 comment: