Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Baby Liquid Cleanser - Pigeon, Bumble Bee, Tollyjoy, Baby Kiko and Pureen

Being a full-time-working breastfeeding-breastpumping-mom, there are many bottles for me to wash everyday! :(

Had I known this, I would not have bought breastmilk storage bottles but instead use bags cos it's just tear, pour, store, use and throw.

That simple.. No cleaning, sterilising and drying!

Plus it's really not that expensive to use the bags RM12.90 for 25pcs ~ RM0.51 each.

Anyway I am now using bottles since I have 33 bottles, why waste, therefore I have to go through the cleaning routine :(

To make my job easier, I find that using the correct "tools" help.

#1 - use bottle cleaner brush and not your finger


#2 - use baby liquid cleanser not normal cleanser because baby one is made of edible ingredients

For #2 - I find PIGEON's better than Bumble Bee because:-




Do note that breastmilk can be very GREASY especially on the membrane part of the pump so it might take several washes to get it squeaky clean but with Bumble Bee, it took double the time and double the amount of cleanser in comparison with Pigeon :(

UPDATES
Bought Tollyjoy cleanser during a recent Mom's and Baby Fair. It was RM50 for 1 bottle and 2 refill packs of 900ml each.



There are 2 range for Tollyjoy - Normal One (blue) and Antibacterial (pink).



So far I have tried the antibacterial one and Tollyjoy:-
a) leaves a temporary floral scent
b) cheaper than Pigeon because Pigeon is only 700ml each.
c) thicker and almost clear liquid
d) more foamy
e) a little goes a long way as cleans effectively

UPDATES @ 12 June 2015
BABY KIKO liquid cleanser
This is by far the WORST liquid cleanser I have used because it takes a lot of water and time to make it squeaky clean. Somehow the breastpump parts have a "slimy" feel to it which you have to wash and wash before it becomes squeaky clean.

It's thick and clear like Tollyjoy and does not have any fragrance.




UPDATES @ 19 September 2015
PUREEN liquid cleanser
Not bad. I would rate this same as Tollyjoy. If I cannot find Tollyjoy cleanser, I would buy this.

I tried the "No Flavour" and it basically cleans like Tollyjoy. Thick and clear with no fragrance.



MY VERDICT:-
If you can afford it, Pigeon is better because it is odorless and have less foam but since it is watery, you will use more.

Otherwise, Tollyjoy and Pureen are good in terms of value for money and easy super cleaning power.

I must add that Tollyjoy was previous winner of Singapore Mother and Baby award and are made in Singapore. Since Singaporeans have high standards and very good in calculations, you can't go wrong with Tollyjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your review.really helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your review.really helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titanium White octane - Tipi.io
    Titanium White octane is a metal-shaped sunscreen with titanium dioxide metal shell made titanium pipe in 2020 ford ecosport titanium high titanium linear compensator performance resin and made by Tipi.io, with titanium guitar chords an additional layer of premium material.

    ReplyDelete