Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Anakku vs Pigeon Baby Cloth Napkin Review UPDATED




PRICE
Anakku is RM35.90 for 12pcs in Sogo
Pigeon is RM35.90 for 10pcs in Parkson

QUALITY
Anakku is slightly thicker than Pigeon

I try to capture the difference with camera but it may not show in the photos but definitely with the naked eye, when you try to see a ceiling light with the napkins, you can clearly see that Anakku is thicker.





SOFTNESS
This is not so clear cut because since Pigeon being slightly thinner (really slight), tends to be slightly softer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
VERDICT
Since both brands are almost same, the only factor would be price for me. So if you can find any of these brands at cheaper price, you can go ahead and buy it.

BUT NOW THAT I have washed them with washing machine, PIGEON is definitely the choice for me as they are easier to fold because they do not crumple as much as Anakku.

GO FOR PIGEON!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page.baby shop Welcome to babyandmumstore where you can shop for many of your babywear, kids swimwear, bab sleepwear, organic clothing, organic swimwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your review. Not many people want to review about flat diapers but I'm going to use them and have no clue. Thank you for clearing my doubts.

    ReplyDelete