Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Candy Crush Saga eye supplements

Wow!! Candy Crush Saga (CCS) recently updated another 15 levels for phone version making it a total of 350 levels..

There seems to be no ending to this game! Just when you thought you have reached their Sugary Shores, they create more levels for you to beat.!

Anyhow being a Candy Crush fan, I recently found my eyesight blurring.. maybe because I only play the game on my medium sized screen android phone and I am turning 40 soon.

So I started consuming eye supplement such as Lutein
.
Previously I took USANA’s visionex and I find it very good. Example is I notice less dry eyes even when I did not get enough sleep.




But problem with Usana was that it was too costly. RM123 for 56 tablets = meaning RM2.19 each with 10mg of Lutien each tab.

So I looked around for alternatives.

1) LIVE WELL Occu Sharp



Cost about RM1 each and works just as well. If my math is correct, should have 10mg of Lutein as well.

So far I have finished my 2nd bottle and I notice the patch of red blood clot which I have on my left eye is less prominent now.

current left eye


I developed this after my Lasik surgery to correct my short-sightedness in 2010.


blood clot after Lasik surgery in 2010


I’ll continue to monitor to see if there are any further improvements.

2) GNC Natural Brand Lutein Plus.



It's GNC new Lutein supplement which contains 20mg of Lutein. Pricewise.. RM203.90 for 60 tabs.

More expensive but if purchased during birthday month as GNC VIP member, it will mean the RM132.55 which means RM2.20 for each tab. Considering there is twice the amount of lutein, this will make the price slightly higher than Live Well's.

Will keep you posted!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With eye vitamins for macular degeneration you can also use fish oil. Fish oil has lot of benefits for our body. It also lower risk of heart disease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. Yaldo Eye Center

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    Yaldo Eye Center

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Lutein Supplement

    ReplyDelete