Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Cuticle oil - OPI vs OPI (and MUJI)

Tried OPI's cuticle oil cos I always have dry hands since OPI is known as THE brand for nail polish so perhaps their oils would also be good.


First tried the bottle one. So far the oil is good. No greasy feeling but problem is with the bottle it tends to leak - not a lot but still for the price you are paying any leakage is not good.

So tried the gel type. No leak whatsoever. Very portable and again no greasy feeling. Fragrance is very mild and good. To get better results would be to use it twice a day but I'm just too lazy so I only use it once a day. 



VERDICT
Both the bottle and gel type are quite lasting even though the gel pack is smaller, it lasts cos it doesnt leak and it's really concentrate so a bit goes a long way. So I will definitely recommend the gel Cuticle To Go.

Apart from OPI I have tried MUJI's cuticle oil but I must say OPI is definitely better. The only plus point for MUJI's is that the applicator is shaped like a cuticle pusher so it's a real time saver.


For those hoping to buy OPI's products at wholesale prices, please feel free to email me at turkuaz201@gmail.com for a contact in Sungai Wang, Kuala Lumpur.


No comments:

Post a Comment