Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hot hot summer is here to stay!!

With the current hot weather with temperatures rising - it's really hard to stay cool even in one's house.



I dont know about you but I have this habit of keeping water containers in the room, about 3 of them. It could be just a cup or glass jar cos I have this notion that the presence of water could cool the room.

Just like a display case in a watch shop with spotlights on, staffs will keep small cups filled with water in them which works in the same theory.

Another benefit, which may not be so apparent can be seen in M. Night Shyamalan movie SIGNS (2002) as apparently the aliens in that movie are terrified of water. So it was good fortune that Mel Gibson's daughter like to keep cups filled with water scattered throughout the house.



Jokes aside, I do notice that on really hot weather, I have to top up the water more often as they tend to dry up faster so who's to argue that my method does not work ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment