Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ma Cherie Perfect Shower vs Liese Juicy Shower

What's there to like about Ma Cherie by Shiseido? The smell of course!

I remember my first encounter with Ma Cherie was when I tried the Perfect Shower sampler available in Matsumoto Kiyoshi drugstore in Japan cos my hair felt like wire during winter.

Instantly my hair is softer and easier to manage with the added benefit of a pleasant fruity smell.





I tried to find similar products in Malaysia but the ones here is Kao Liese Juicy Shower. Even though they are marketed as the same type of product, it is disappointing to note that Liese Juicy Shower does not work for my hair.



Recently I washed my hair without using conditioner so my usual straight hair was a bit unruly. I squirted a few times the Ma Cherie Perfect Shower and voila! At the end of the day my hair was straight again.

This straightness even lasted after my sleep as I woke up with straight hair the next morning.. This was truly amazing as normally without washing my hair in the morning, my shoulder length hair would somehow curl outwards.

So I am really ecstatic when I saw Guardian Malaysia selling Ma Cherie's products. The price may be higher than normal, but even in Japan Ma Cherie is marketed as a higher brand than Tsubaki. Worst still, Tsubaki sold here is now made in Thailand.

At least Ma Cherie is still made in Japan. So you pay premium price for this and also the cute packaging it comes in =D

Also note that for most japanese hair products moist means for straight hair and air feel means for curly hair.

Enjoy!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment