Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tracy Anderson - Arms exercise



Watched Fashion Police on 4 June 2013 with Tracy Anderson as the guest celebrity.

In the show she taught one simple step to firm up your arms.

So the next day, I found this video on YouTube and challenged my colleagues to a 2 weeks exercise program at 530pm daily in the office.

We have been doing it for 3 weeks and I can see results in my arms =D

Before and After 3 weeks

Picture on Left was taken on 11 June 2013 and Right on 26 June 2013 (15 days). Notice how the arm is firmer at the bottom and you can see a more prominent curve at the top.

TONED ARMS BABY!! Yay!!

I must say I am very impressed by Tracy Anderson's method and hopefully in time I'll get the "ballet arms" which she promised! >.<

1 comment:

  1. did u get ballet arms? ive just started doing her workouts.

    ReplyDelete